2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

farley
I HAVE TWO YAMAHA MOWERS FOR SALE. ONE HAS MOWING DECK AND BAGGER RUNS BUT NEEDS A TUNEUP. THE OTHER RUNS BUT I DISGARDED THE MOWER DECK YEARS AGO AND USE AS A GARDEN TRACTOR OR FOR PARTS FOR THE MOWER. WILLING TO PART WITH BOTH FOR CHEAP AS I DONT USE THEM ANYMORE --- MAKE ME AN OFFER. LOCATED IN VANCOUVER CANADA. THANKS

Re: 2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

Lakidd143
Hello do you still have the mowers for sale? can you send me some pics of what you have please
thanks
AL

Re: 2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

farley
I will provide you with phoitos in the next few days. Sorry just getting back from Holidays. Are you interested in both machines or just the mower?

Thanks

Re: 2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

Lakidd143
Hello do you still have the rear bagger assembly for the mowers? I am located in toronto Ontario.  I would like to have both mowers also but not sure what it would cost to ship to me? can you find out for me ? my postal code is L4H 2P2
thanks
AL

Re: 2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

farley
Hello
I will check to see what shipping to Toronto will be
My company ships alot of product so maybe I can call in a favor
I still have the bagger assembly for one of the mowers
you can reach me 604 728 8786

thanks
Dave

Ok that sounds good let me know what they say about the shipping and then I will call you once you find out. thanks for the reply</b
 AL

do you still have these mowers ???

Re: 2 YAMAHA YT 3600 MOWERS FOR SALE

farley
Still do,
I haven't had either running since last year. I have the deck, rear bag air filter and a few left over parts.

If interested give me a call at 604 728 8786

Thanks
Dave

Thanks
Dave