3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

john8061966
I have over time aquired 3 YT3600 mowers and would be willing to sell them as a whole. All 3 actually run and mow. Thanks, John

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

cr250
Any pictures, location, price?
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

john8061966

I'm in Kentucky and I'll get some pictures today. I don't know about price just have to make offers I guess. Thanks.

On May 17, 2016 10:51 PM, "cr250 [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any pictures, location, price?
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/3-YT3600-mowers-for-sale-or-parts-tp2294p2295.html
To unsubscribe from 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts, click here.
NAML

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

john8061966

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

john8061966

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

Joeyd
i could use a starter. whats your price?

Re: 3 YT3600 mowers for sale or parts

john8061966

Just selling em whole. Shoot me an offer if your still interested. Thanks

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/3-YT3600-mowers-for-sale-or-parts-tp2294p2305.html