3600 runs on battery w out charging...help..

3600 runs on battery w out charging...help..

crapover
Runs awesome. Where does the charge come from. How do I trace the problem back. What is the charging system etc. Hopefully some wire is off and its plug in and go. In ct if any local experts around I will pay to fix this. James

Re: 3600 runs on battery w out charging...help..

rattosh51
If your battery isn't getting charged, the first thing to have checked is the battery itself.
If that tests good, then you need to see what the voltage at the battery is when it is running.
Should have between 13-14 volts at wide-open-throttle. If you don't have that, then you know the charging system is bad. There may be different things wrong with the system from there, from coils, to loose wires, to the stator. There are plenty of YouTube videos on how to check various things and how
the charging system works.