3600 with deck in working condition free to anyone who wants to pick it up

3600 with deck in working condition free to anyone who wants to pick it up

RAB5050
The deck is in great shape with new bearings wheels blades and belts. 3600 runs fine (needs a carb clean to stop surging) otherwise its a tank disguised as a mower.
 I dont need it anymore so I am giving it away. If there are no takers in here then I will put it out on the curb this summer.
London Ont.
richardbird@rogers.com

Re: 3600 with deck in working condition free to anyone who wants to pick it up

Ytee5700
I would be interested taking it off your hands. Sent you an email.