5700 for sale

yamaha1
42" deck, blades just sharpened, everything greased. Has tire chains. Everything works and runs very strong. I want this to go to someone that knows what they are buying. This is one of the best mowers that I have used. I just wish the deck was way bigger.

Re: 5700 for sale

lillindy
i am inquiring about the tractor. I am actually looking for a 6700 for my dad. If you know of anyone who has a yamaha tractor please let me know. My dads burnt up and he loved it.
Thanks,
Linda

Re: 5700 for sale

sheepdog
     I HAVE YT 6800 FOR SALE ON THE TRACTOR FORUM.I'M IN CALIF.   $1400  THANKS

Re: 5700 for sale

YT6700mower
I have a YT6700 that I would sell. It is in good shape, runs great, everything works. I could send some pictures if you are interested. I now have a larger lawn and a second larger tractor now.

Re: 5700 for sale

rattosh51
YT6700 mower-
Any way you could post some pics of your tractor--there aren't many pics of the 6700.