6700 carb adjustment

Gravely fan
Hello. New here. I just picked up a running 6700 a few weeks ago. Serial number 366. It seems like it is starving for fuel when cutting grass. Where is the main jet adjustment and am I able to buy a carb kit of needed down the road. Thanks

Re: 6700 carb adjustment

rattosh51
I would search through some of the older posts in this Forum, there may be info on that.
I don't think it is adjustable, but can't remember offhand. Carb kits are now hit & miss for these engines.
Some may be available, but takes a lot of searching.

Re: 6700 carb adjustment

rattosh51
I would start with simple carb cleaning. making sure fuel cap vent is free & clear and running some Sea Foam through the gas tank before trying the carb kit.

Re: 6700 carb adjustment

cr250
What Rattosh said and add a fuel filter.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.