6800 for sale

smacky
Hello all.  I have an early 90s yamaha YT 6800 for sale.  I bought it two years ago from the origonal owner.  It has been babied I'm sure given the condition which is very good.  It is all origonal right down to the tires and I have the owners manual.  The tread is still healthy on tires, the paint still has decent shine and the seat has no rips.  It does have a skip and drop in power after running for 30 minutes ro so then it clears up.  Not sure about it but do not want to deal with this and dont have time.  I would just likr to get some money back.  I have already purchased a new tractor and need the space.  It is located in RI FYI.  please give me a shout or call me at 857 233 3699 if interested and make an offer.

Thanks,

Chris