6800 oil filter

DW

6800 oil filter

DW
just bought a new oil filter for my 6800 at wal-mart for 4.26 delivered to my door. just in case someone needs one and can't find the part number or where to buy. it's carquest R85358.

Re: 6800 oil filter

rattosh51
Can always use more options!

Re: 6800 oil filter

Pete Conti
Hey what oil do you suggest for the YT6800?  And thanks for the Wal mart suggestion.

Re: 6800 oil filter

rattosh51
Good old 10w30 is the recommended oil from Yamaha

Re: 6800 oil filter

Pete Conti
I looked for that Oil Filter on Walmart.con and could not find it.  Do you have a suggestion on where I could find one and possibly the part number?

Re: 6800 oil filter

pauln
I have a YT6700 and I think they have the same engine as the YT6800.  Over the years I have used Fram PH6017A as well as NAPA 1358 oil filters without a problem.

Re: 6800 oil filter

rattosh51
...or just google "carquest R85358" and some auto parts store will have it.