About to pick up a YT3600

cars10000
Hi everyone,

I am going to be looking at a yt3600 that appears to be in good condition and comes with a bagger and a plow. The only issue is that it appears that the charging system is not working properly, itll run for a couple of minutes that shut off, the add does not describe whether it'll crank back over or not, I would assume not. I looking to the forum for some direction of what the problem might be and what to look for to test. I talked him down to 200 bucks which doesn't seem bad, but I am afraid of due to the lack of parts for this thing that Ill have a 200 pound pieces of scrap metal if I can not fix it. So my question is how hard is it to get to the stator and rectifier connections to test which component is at fault. Then once I find out which one is bad, or possibly both, would some one on the forum have a tractor they are parting out with these parts on it so I can get this one running back to its former glory. I appreciate all the help on this.

Thank you.

Re: About to pick up a YT3600

cars10000
Well I picked it up for 60 bucks, the charging stator is bad, and the rectifier might be too, but I also got the plow and the bagger attachments for it too, any one on here parting out a yt3600? If you have a stator and a rectifier please let me know how much it would be. This thing is too nice to part out, it looks almost new.