Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

YamaWidow
Country block neighbor just called - he junks and picked up a Yamaha 3600. Since we have 2 running and 1 parts 6800's we arent in need BUT we also know how hard parts are to find. Will be glad to grab it from him (dont know the story, dont know if it is running or not) but YamaHubby will be sent for it if there is any interest to check it out! It's safe for about a week....

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

gilly
STILL LOOKING FOR THE DECK SHUTE ATTACHMENT FOR A BAGGER FOR MY 6800  WISH i HAD BOUGHT THE ASSEMBLY WHEN i COULD HAVE...NOW HARD TO FIND
gilly

Re: Access to 3600 for parts - Any interest??

YamaWidow
Sorry, just have the mower