Assembly Manual ?

tommy19
Does anyone have or know how to get an assembly manual for the "grass catcher w/optional grass pump" for the YT6800.

I recently purchased an original Yamaha "grass catcher w/optional grass pump" and the grass pump is belt driven and run off of the mower deck.

What I'm looking for is the proper belt routing.

Any help would be great,   Yamaha genuine parts I hope you’re watching.

Re: Assembly Manual ?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello, Yes I do hear You !
I have requested this info from Factory for you, stay tuned.
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Assembly Manual ?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Her You go this should help you out, here are the instructions that were included with this accessory when sold. Please post a picture when done, we would all love to see it.
Regards Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
YT6800mower.pdf

Re: Assembly Manual ?

tommy19
Speedy you rock !!

I never thought I would get this info, let alone right from the original manual itself.

Thank you very much , this is why I love Yamaha........ I’m a die hard fan !!!

I will post a pic of my mower with the grass catcher soon.

Thanks Tommy