Bagger for YT6800

casscounty
For sale is my complete bagging system for a YT6800 including the power blower. The pictures show everything that is included, and the manual for the power blower. It is located in Fargo, ND.

Re: Bagger for YT6800

Travis
What is your best contact method?  I actually have family in that area.  min:    illtww  @ gmail .c(0)m

Re: Bagger for YT6800

casscounty
If anybody has any questions, I can be reached at: casscounty2@yahoo.com

Re: Bagger for YT6800

rattosh51
Wow, a rarely seen 6800 full bagger setup!!!
Nice to finally see a complete system...good luck with the sale!

Re: Bagger for YT6800

Jeff
Still for sale ? Any idea on price. Need anything for a 6700 or 6800 ? Would love to have but have limited resources.

Re: Bagger for YT6800

Casscounty
    I still have it, and it is still for sale. I'm not sure what a fair price would be for it. Anybody have an opinion? If by any chance somebody has a snow blower for the 6800 they are willing to part with, I would like to make some kind of trade.