Brochure

MNTodd
Just found this brochure in the basement.

Re: Brochure

cr250
Very Cool!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Brochure

Francisco
Wow that is awesome!

Re: Brochure

Scott Studer
That is almost cooler than having the mower! Frame it!

Re: Brochure

cr250
Any chance you could try scanning it into a pdf and posting or emailing me it? topnotchinsp@gmail.com
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Brochure

MNTodd
Sorry that I'm just seeing your post. I'm happy to do that and will try to do it soon.

If anyone else would like a copy, shoot me your email address.  You can send to <personal@puhrl.com>

Also note: I'm fairly interested in getting rid of all of my YT-3600 related stuff. I need to gather everything up, but when I get that done, who would be interested in 2 complete tractors (one runs, the other engine is seized), 2 snowblowers, 2 spare mowers, I think that I have 2 baggers complete, snow blade, cab, 1 tractor all torn apart for parts, extra engine that runs, but is said to have a knock in it. Other misc. stuff. Nothing is pristine, but the blowers, mowers and blade all work ok. PTO clutches work, but sometimes need a hit from a hockey stick to start up.

I could sell piece by piece, but would prefer to have someone come and pick everything up.  I know there is value in some of this stuff, but I'm not looking for a lot. Let me know if interested. I'm in a suburb north of St. Paul, MN.

Re: Brochure

MNTodd

Brochure has been scanned and sent out to the 2 people that asked for it.

Re: Brochure

rattosh51
Nice original Yamaha brochure there MNTodd! Like the page with all the options shown.
Just curious if you've gotten rid of your collection at all yet?

Re: Brochure

cr250
Rattosh, I bought his stash.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Brochure

rattosh51
cr250--you're going to have to take a new pic of the stable now!

Re: Brochure

cr250
Some cool stuff, no runners. Cab, blade and a couple blowers. Blowers and blade are for sale, along with many parts.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.