ENGINE TROUBLE on YZ5700

jbird
Start up is fine, then while cutting the engine will SOMETIMES change sound and it will lose power almost like it is only firing on one side. If I shut it off for 20 minutes it will be fine again. It doesn't always do this but usually once every cutting (one acre). I tried changing spark plugs a number of times with no results. Someone told me it might be the coil. If so how much? Also I need wheels for the mower deck!!!
Hope someone can help!

Re: ENGINE TROUBLE on YZ5700

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello ...On your YT5700 Tractor, you should check to ensure both the intake and exhaust are not restricted, I have encountered a bees nest in the exhaust outlet on my own machine which caused the tractor to wheez like an old man and run poorly after 15-20 minutes run time, would not climb hills or operate the mower deck.after that I would start to look at other things.
The mower deck wheels are $32.36 ea and are available, shipping would depend on quantity ordered.
Regards
Speedy

Re: ENGINE TROUBLE on YZ5700

jbird
thanks for the response . But if that were the case why doesn't it do it every time? I will check it out today anyway.