FOR SALE in w. MA.; Pair of 1991 Yamaha YT lawn tractors hydro

FOR SALE in w. MA.; Pair of 1991 Yamaha YT lawn tractors hydro

75thTractorMan
This post was updated on .
This is a pair of vintage large twin Yamaha lawn tractors. 1991.

One is a YT5700; 16 HP Twin & 48" cut hydro. The other is a YT6800; 18 HP Twin & 48" cut hydro.

Both start run and drive. One cuts as well.

New batteries and belts. I also have $300 worth of nos parts on order with Yamaha; due here 9-18-21.

Very high quality Made in Japan machines. Both will need some dialing in and are very sound.

Better photos by request.

Great winter projects!

In 1991; these tractors sold for $3,800 EACH! Sold only as a pair!

NOW ONLY $995 for the pair ; Located in Southampton, western Massachusetts, zip is 01073. 1.5 hrs from Boston, 1 hr from Hartford & the NY/MA border on I-90 (Mass Pike).

If you see this ad; item is available.

Please mention item and INCLUDE A CONTACT PHONE in your reply. All others WILL BE DELETED due to phishers & spammers!

Thank you.