FOR SALE in w. MA.; Pair of 1991 Yamaha YT lawn tractors hydro

FOR SALE in w. MA.; Pair of 1991 Yamaha YT lawn tractors hydro

75thTractorMan
This post was updated on .
This is a pair of vintage large twin Yamaha lawn tractors. 1991.

One is a YT5700; 16 HP Twin & 48" cut hydro. The other is a YT6800; 18 HP Twin & 48" cut hydro.

Both start run and drive. One cuts as well.

New batteries and belts. I also have $300 worth of nos parts on order with Yamaha; due here 9-18-21.

Very high quality Made in Japan machines. Both will need some dialing in and are very sound.

Better photos by request.

Great winter projects!

In 1991; these tractors sold for $3,800 EACH! Sold only as a pair!

NOW ONLY $995 for the pair ; Located in Southampton, western Massachusetts, zip is 01073. 1.5 hrs from Boston, 1 hr from Hartford & the NY/MA border on I-90 (Mass Pike).

If you see this ad; item is available.

Please mention item and INCLUDE A CONTACT PHONE in your reply. All others WILL BE DELETED due to phishers & spammers!

Thank you.

Re: FOR SALE in w. MA.; Pair of 1991 Yamaha YT lawn tractors hydro

Urbantropp
This post was updated on .
My grandfather is a farmer, and he knows everything about farm equipment. He has an old Yamaha tractor, but Grandpa doesn't use it for work. He says that old tractors need more fuel, and that's not good for his business. So he uses modern farm equipment to work in the field. I found out which store he buys tractors and tractor attachments from: https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compact-tractors-for-sale/ . I wanna order a tractor with a trailer for him as a Christmas present. I'm sure he will be very happy with the surprise.