For Sale: 1 YT3600, 4 YT6800's, plus box of YT6800 parts

For Sale: 1 YT3600, 4 YT6800's, plus box of YT6800 parts

segwaysanta
 I originally joined this group in 2009 as Toyhauler then drifted away for years so I have no idea if there is still much interest in the Yamahas.  I am going to move within the next year so I have started to liquidate my stuff and have a total of five Yamaha lawn tractors to get rid of.  I  keep one YT6800 running to mow with and the YT3600 pulls a garden trailer and lawn vacuum and I can't tell you the condition of the other three YT6800's.  I'm told one of them was mowing when they lost the magnets off the flywheel and he was unable to find parts so I bought it.  One of my previous purchases included a box of extra YT6800 parts and it included a flywheel but I never did install it to test.  I am not interested in selling parts only, I would like to sell everything to one buyer so email me if you might be interested and if there is much interest I will get more serious about making a list of what I have and go from there.

Email: toyhauler@gmail.com
Located in the Kansas City area

Re: For Sale: 1 YT3600, 4 YT6800's, plus box of YT6800 parts

Richard Buholzer
Hi,  i am a swiss Farmer and i Have  a3600 YT  i  am very much interested in the YT6800 , please send me Information about this Tool
Richard.Buholzer@gmx.ch
regards

Re: For Sale: 1 YT3600, 4 YT6800's, plus box of YT6800 parts

segwaysanta

Hello Richard,  Based on your inquiry I'm not sure you understood my post.  I have a total of 5 Yamaha lawn tractors, 4 of them are the 6800 and 1 is the 3600 plus I have a box of many extra parts for the 6800.  I am preparing to move to a different state and would like to get rid of all my Yamahas and parts, however, I am not interested in selling the occasional part I was hoping to find someone interested in buying all my tractors and parts.

On 5/2/2020 10:08 AM, Richard Buholzer [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club] wrote:
Hi,  i am a swiss Farmer and i Have  a3600 YT  i  am very much interested in the YT6800 , please send me Information about this Tool
[hidden email]
regards

To unsubscribe from For Sale: 1 YT3600, 4 YT6800's, plus box of YT6800 parts, click here.
NAML