Good afternoon

igorigor
I am looking for a TCI Unit assembly (Coil) for a YT6800 lawnmower.  Thanks.  igor

Re: Good afternoon

rattosh51
Looking for new or used?

Re: Good afternoon

igorigor
Thanks for replying. Either would be good. My nephew just bought the mower and it needs a coil.   Do you know where I could get one, or who to call.   Thanks again.  igorigor

Re: Good afternoon

rattosh51
For new ones, you can contact the moderator of this site, www.yamahagenuineparts.com , which is in Canada, or there's http://www.babbittsonline.com/yamaha-motorcycle-parts, or http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=YAM
 Always good to get a couple of quotes on new ones, as they are spendy parts.
For used ones, I belive there are a couple people selling parts on the forum, you'd have to look through some of the posts...

Re: Good afternoon

igorigor
Thanks alot.  Take care.  igorigor