Great Condition YT5700 For Sale

Michael Freshour
HI All,  I am fixing up a very nice YT5700, came from North End Cycle, father in law owned the shop for years and had this YT5700 sitting at his house for the last 20 years, not much use on it, I am fixing it up now. almost no rust on the body, slight bit of a few spots of rust on the deck, bit of sun fade on the hood but overall in great shape. Will be ready to go soon. Let me know if anyone's interested before I put it up for sale. Just sold the YT3700 a few weeks ago. 574-361-7008, I am located in Elkhart IN