Have a complete, fair condition, well running 3600 for sale.

Ray

Have a complete, fair condition, well running 3600 for sale.

Ray
Just cut my lawn with it. Runs well, has minor issues typical to the 3600. Shifter gate is missing  and bogie wheels need work.  Does not burn oil and trans works perfect. Hate to sell it, but moving into a condo and my office is too far to use the 3600 to commute!  Call 847.624.7611

(Bob from PA, I lost your info)
AL

Re: Have a complete, fair condition, well running 3600 for sale.

AL
Do you still have it