Headlights

tcat2colors
Hey everyone. I have a 1989 YT3600 with headlights. The bulbs in there are Kioto 12v 18w. They work well, but I really want to upgrade to LED if possible. Has anyone done this yet? I'm even trying to find this bulb, but no luck yet. Thank you for your help.

Re: Headlights

rattosh51
Don't think anyone has done the LED upgrade on these old timers...

Re: Headlights

cr250
There is someone selling them on Ebay, I will be looking into it at some point.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Headlights

Mike
I actually bought some bulbs on Ebay that said they were for the YT3600...…..nope! Different design that will not fit into the socket properly. I'm thinking about trying to find some way to make the socket in the lens adapt to newer styles from the Yamaha ATV lineup.