I found an aftermarket voltage regulator/rectifier

I found an aftermarket voltage regulator/rectifier

Mikey_1980
Hi All,

I thought I would let you know that after many months of searching I have found an aftermarket regulator/rectifier, mine had gone and I was living with putting the battery on charge all the time but after much searching and forum posting I tracked it down to a Shindengen-SH565, used on some Yamaha bikes, Kawasaki ject ski's.  The cheapest I could find was on the link below.

I hope this helps some people ou.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-1100-900-zxi-STX-Voltage-Regulator-Shindengen-SH565-12-/260979246543

Re: I found an aftermarket voltage regulator/rectifier

rattosh51
Great find, Mikey---thanks for the tip!

Re: I found an aftermarket voltage regulator/rectifier

glen
How did you find out that this part would fit the YT 3600?
  Have you looked for starters?  I have been told that a Yamaha jet ski would fit, but so far I have not had any luck in finding out which one would.

Re: I found an aftermarket voltage regulator/rectifier

Mikey_1980
I did a lot of searching around the original one, and the various similar ones that have been used in Yamaha Motorbikes.  I tracked it down as a suitable replacement ordered and installed one and no everything is working as it should be.