I have new parts

Re: I have new parts

Lakidd143
Do you have a list or are you going to make a list of parts that you have with part numbers. that would maybe help everyone locate and maybe save a lots of time. or will you list it on ebay
I am interested in yt 3600 parts.
thanks

Re: I have new parts

rattosh51
I believe this posting is dead, as there has been no replies lately, and it was originally started in 2010.

Re: I have new parts

Yammidan
Hello,

Do you still have parts available? Please call when you can, 507-990-0472
My phone is on silent 8-5 Mon - Fri but I can call you back if you leave a message during my breaks.

Thank You,
Dan
fdb

Re: I have new parts

fdb
Hi, Do you have rear grass bags for a y3600
12