Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Yamaha drivers, may we all have a great summer

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Yamaha drivers, may we all have a great summer

RAB5050
I I haven't been back to the form for quite some time my machine my 3600 Yamaha grass cutter is running just fine I am ready to try and put it up for sale. I am in London Ont.
email me if anyone is looking to purchase a 3600 with deck.
Richardbird@rogers.com

Re: Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Yamaha drivers, may we all have a great summer

rattosh51
Thanks RAB....good luck with the sale.