Leaf Vacuum for Yamaha Tractor?

saintex
I have a Yamaha 3600 lawn tractor and am wondering if there are any options available for attaching a lawn/leaf vacuum system. I've seen snow blower attachments mentioned, but were leaf vacuum attachments also available at one time through Yamaha?  Has anyone had any success attaching other vacuum systems to their Yamaha lawn tractors?  I'd appreciate any advice.  I normally use my 3600 bagger system to mulch and collect leaves in the fall but the discharge boot jams pretty quickly - would love to fine a more aggressive system for the autumn season.

Re: Leaf Vacuum for Yamaha Tractor?

rattosh51
I don't believe there were any other options available.
Haven't seen too many on the Yamahas, so don't think there are many aftermarket ones that would fit, but haven't really explored it either.

Re: Leaf Vacuum for Yamaha Tractor?

tsnud
No other options from Yamaha.

Re: Leaf Vacuum for Yamaha Tractor?

mtviews
there are vacuum systems avilable with separate vac in a tow behind..not specific to Yamaha but may assist in solving your plugging problem..may require some modifications to mower deck

Re: Leaf Vacuum for Yamaha Tractor?

saintex
Great - thanks, all, for your helpful responses.  I figured this was the case, but doesn't hurt to ask the experts.  I may fabricate a little wider discharge boot and hose just to test if that allows more draw than the current set up, specifically for leaf pick-up.  If no success with that, I'll probably continue my routine of mulching the leaves and picking up what I can through the bagger.

Thanks!