Leaky crankcase

FrankenHusky
Does anyone out there know where I can purchase a crankcase gasket set and a crankshaft seal? I have an 18 horse Yamaha V Twin that originally came from a Yamaha 6800. I’m installing the engine into a Husqvarna lawn tractor. Actually I’ve completed that part; only to discover the leak once I managed to get the engine running. Bummer ay?
Any help would be appreciated.
DW

Re: Leaky crankcase

DW
probably have to make a crankcase gasket. the seals are out there. i bought mine a couple years ago. just have to search the web.

Re: Leaky crankcase

FrankenHusky
Hi DW
Thanks so much.  I’ve held off tearing down until I had all the info.
Art

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2020, at 9:03 AM, DW [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 probably have to make a crankcase gasket. the seals are out there. i bought mine a couple years ago. just have to search the web.

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Leaky-crankcase-tp3105p3109.html
To unsubscribe from Leaky crankcase, click here.
NAML