Looking for a shifter plate and proper seat

Looking for a shifter plate and proper seat

cars10000
Hi all first time posting,

I recently bought a yt6800 that has defiantly been used, but overall runs and cuts great, and everything works on it. When I bought it, all it needed was a good carb clean and she was running like new. The only thing missing on it is that it has a knock off John Deere seat on it and the shift plate. Would by any chance any one have one of there for sale. If you are located in the SE Michigan area for the seat that would be awesome. I do not mind paying shipping for the plastic shifter plate. Also I would need the hardware to mount the seat and the shifter plate as well.

Thank you