Looking for wheels caps for a yt5700

Cornballsphere
I bought an old yamaha yt5700 from an old lady. It was in rough shape had been sitting for 20+ years I changed the oil put in new sparks plugs and put new gas it and a new battery and It fired right up, runs like a top. But anyways i was wondering if there is any kind of wheels caps to go back on the yt5700
I found some oem yamaha ones but they are too expensive so just wondering if anyone knew a cheap knock off alternative.

Re: Looking for wheels caps for a yt5700

rattosh51
I have not seen any replacement type caps...