New to this tractor ?

MrRV
 Hello I was just given one of these YT3600's.. and it has been sitting for two years.  I was told that the trany wasn't working... When I got it home I drained the old gas and cleaned the air filter ..with a jump it started right up... the motor seams just fine... but I couldnt get it to reverse..it will go forward slowly.  What kind of fluid goes in the cup under the seat?  and how full should it be ?  I'm thinking it's just low on trany fluid ?  Any help here ?

Rob

Re: New to this tractor ?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good afternoon Rob,
Welcome to the club ,your YT3600 is a very good machine. I am sure with a little TLC it will be good as new.
As to your question, hope this helps.The fluid recomended is SAE 10W30. The reservoir is located under the seat, it has minimum-maximum level on the transparent reservior.Top it up and keep us posted as to your success.If it has been siting for some time it may require some air in the tires and a generous spray of Rust penetrating oil to get all the parts moving agian.
If you require any parts simply email me and I will be only to happy to help you out.
Email  "info@yamahagenuineparts.com" If you wish to get a shipping quote, send me you complete shipping address and we will get you a total price including taxes if applicable to your door.

Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com