Newbie first post- yt6800N blades

DrewChains
Hello, I'm glad I found this forum. I recently got a yt6800N in good condition. It has been sitting for many years and I wanted to get new blades (48inch). The ones on it are in real bad shape. Has anyone found generic blades for them? If not, hopefully the factory blades are still available. Any information would be helpful. Thank you, Drew

Re: Newbie first post- yt6800N blades

rattosh51
Sorry for the late reply...did you ever find any?
here's one site-

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/c/yamaha_mowers_1990/parts

Re: Newbie first post- yt6800N blades

rattosh51
Looks like they don't carry the blade anymore.
The moderator of this site used to, or do a search for blades on the forum, I think someone used to sell some aftermarket.
They are getting scarce.

Re: Newbie first post- yt6800N blades

DrewChains
Thank you Rattosh51 for the reply and help.