PTO CHARGING PROBLEM

mtviews
My YT 3600 seems to charge part time...I last mowed this week and it seemed the mower deck was not operating at the proper speed..or sounded different....after mowing a couple hours in tall grass the PTO would not restart although the switch is operating and does prevent starting.  I cannot find a schematic or afford one if I did...I would appreciate any input....Yamaha mowers best ever...don't you love them!
Thanks for your reply.

Re: PTO CHARGING PROBLEM

wally411
it seems your pto clutch is burning out, had the same problem after lots of searching found
a replacement clutch that fit at a "TORO Tractor" dealer its about $100 ....
but it works   good luck wally

Re: PTO CHARGING PROBLEM

Read some of the other posts on the PTO, there are some things to check before replacing...
Charging system, pto adjustment are the main ones.