PTO deck belt size for YT5700 & YT6800

75thTractorMan
This post was updated on .
Hello Yamaha fans,

I have the belt dimension for the PTO deck belt for the 5700 and 6800 tractors. Belt that goes from PTO to the 48" mower deck.

5/8" x 70" long. One tractor had a True Blue 58 x 700 belt. I used my belt measurer to verify these dimensions.

I am readying both tractors for sale here in 01073 western Massachusetts. I'm cleaning the rust and scale off the pulley surfaces for good measure.

Deck belt is 5/8" x 104" long. Appears to be the same between YT5700 and YT6800 with 48" decks.

I hope this helps. I was able to order two new Aramid HD belts for $16 each thru Maple Grove Dist. in Indiana. New cost thru Yamaha is $81.

Best regards,
Karl

Re: PTO deck belt size for YT5700 & YT6800

rattosh51

Good info there Karl!
There's a lot of info about belts if you use the search function for the forum too.