Parting out My YT3600

Beardie77
I threw a rod or something and the engine is seized. So I just tore down the tractor to the frame almost because I have a second yt3600 that is a dedicated with the snow blower on the front. If anyone needs parts let me know and we can work something out probably. The mower deck has been repaired to many times to be worth anything but I will have the frame and deck for a few weeks before I make a metal run.

John

jdhenderson22@gmail.com

Re: Parting out My YT3600

Ripplewiggler
Hello John, I just got a TY3600 yesterday, cleaned it today and fixed the fuel pump problem. That's how I discovered that the carb bowl is missing.
I notice that the bowl is not available in heaven or Earth. If the seller no longer has the bowl and fastening nut (which is available new) I will need to find a used one.
If you wish to sell the carb from your donor tractor, I will buy it, just tell me the price including shipping. Thanks.
dave in Mathias, WV (304) 490-8808  email: suprabrew@hotmail.com

Re: Parting out My YT3600

cars10000
By any chance do you have the stator and the voltage rectifier/regualtor for it? I need both to get mine up and running again.