Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

mkcfl09
 I have a YT3600 that I have decided to part out or sell complete. I had it running, but did not engage the cutter about 6 months ago. I think it would be possible to get it running with some TLC. However if nobody is interested in the complete tractor, then I will attempt to part it out. So let me know if you are interested in parts or complete tractor.
The Tractor is located in Central Florida.

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

tsnud
Where are you located?

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

mkcfl09
I am located 30 miles west of Orlando, FL.

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

tyken49
i,m looking for complete engine or the inside workings,,,,in m.n, thanks,,,,

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

mkcfl09
tyken49 - Do you you want to come and take a look at it?

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

tsnud
Do you still have tractor?

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

mkcfl09
Yes, I still have it.

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

chriseric
I am intersted in purchasing a replacement seat for my yamaha lawn tractor.  Are you willing to see yours, if you part it out, and,if so, is it in good shape ?  Thanks !

chris

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

North mechanic
Hi !

Do you still have the starter motor ?

Thanks..

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

supercub
Hi, I am looking for the floormats, please send me an e-mail at richspsh@myfairpoint.net soI can arrange payment and give shipping instructions. Thanks, Greg

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

vincent11
Any chance you still have the fuel pump?

Thanks for your time,

Bernie

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

mkcfl09
sorry, the tractor is gone.

Re: Parting out YT3600 or for sale complete

wildman763
Im needing ccarb for YT3600. If can help or steer me in the right direction I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks Darryl 704.657.9785