Parting out a YT 6700

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

planecrazy
I am looking for a couple of good discharge chutes for YT 6700 and YT 6800. Please reply.

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

cr250
Sorry, all discharge shoots are gone.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

Mark Peffer
Checking to see if the starter motor/assembly is good and available for sale.   I can check back on this site, or you can give me a call / text at 724-321-5310. Thanks in advance.  Mark Peffer, Butler PA

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

shane beach
Just wanted to know if you have a thottle cable for the 6700

Just wanted to know if you have a thottle cable for the 6700

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Parting-out-a-YT-6700-tp1721p2201.html
To unsubscribe from Parting out a YT 6700, click here.
NAML

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

T. Cain
I live in Grand Rapids, MN. I have  Yamaha YT 6700. I am looking for the toggle switch that activates the mower deck.
Do you still have your parts mower?

Thank you,

T. Cain

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

cr250
Not sure, but they are still available,  Switch, Select
JA1-87280-01-00
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

Jeff
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

cr250
Enjoy the rim and rear tin!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Parting out a YT 6700

Jeff
Thanks your Great. Came through. I am sure we will do bussiness again. Jeff
123