Parting with the old 6800

Since my 6800 has been semi-retired for the last 2 years, doing mainly trimming details after my CUT Boomer 25, I've decided to sell. It has the lower motor seal leak currently, believe I have the replacement, just never installed yet. I have some oil filters/blades & things I would throw in. Good deck, hood is a little jacked due to a tree.
 Tractor is currently in Shell Lake, WI, but I can haul down to my home in Forest Lake, MN too.
Has served me well since 2009...I will get some pics soon.
$300 OBO, runs fine still. Does not burn oil.

Re: Parting with the old 6800

hawkhunter
Sold the 6800 yet?  I'm in Wisconsin as well.

Re: Parting with the old 6800

rattosh51
Sorry for the late reply, I could not get to this site any longer since they moved the server at Nabble...
Yes, I still have it in my garage in Shell Lake, WI

Re: Parting with the old 6800

rattosh51
Here's the new link to YTF--

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.137.s1.nabble.com/