Pulley for YT5700

HenRudy
I need a pulley for one of the blade spindle shafts on a YT 5700.  I can't find one for sale at any of the part stores. It doesn't have to be new. A used one will do.

Re: Pulley for YT5700

ragingduct
did you ever find the pulley?

Re: Pulley for YT5700

HenRudy
I have not found a pulley. I would be glad to pay for one.

Re: Pulley for YT5700

HenRudy
No I have not found a pulley. Would be glad to pat for one. New or used

Re: Pulley for YT5700

HenRudy
no I still need the pulley. If you have one let me know and I will buy it.

Re: Pulley for YT5700

ragingduct
Im looking too. Apparantly they dont make them anymore but there has got to be a way to modify a differant pulley to make it work. Thats what Im working on now. If I figure it out I will let you know.