Re: YT6800 Parting out western new york

Jplracing
I have a yt 6800 I'm parting out - motor is shot but let me know what you need and I will let you know if its available

Re: YT6800 Parting out western new york

BILL
I have 2 yt6700s and need clutches for both also a shift guide for the shift handle.
Please let me know. Also if anyone know the substitute  clutch that will work?
Bill

Re: YT6800 Parting out western new york

Roger hart
Do you have the shift control cover that bolts on the fender and the ignition key can call or text me at 731-358-2016

Re: YT6800 Parting out western new york

75thTractorMan
Good morning,

I'm in need of an ignition key for my newly acquired YT6800.

I also have a YT3600 with a missing ignition key.

One of these tractors is also missing it's air cleaner assembly; I'll check which one today.

I'm in western Massachusetts.

Thank you!
Karl

Re: YT6800 Parting out western new york

gilly
ARE YOU LIKELY TO HAVE ANY BAGGER PARTS FOR IT...??
gilly