Rocker arms setup

Woolyman
Hi

I am replacing the two rocker arms on my yt3600 lawn tractor. Does anybody the best way doing this and what are the specs for them?

Thank you in advance

Dean

Re: Rocker arms setup

rattosh51
By "rocker arms" what are you talking?
The arms on the front of the deck, or the front steering connected to the wheels?

Re: Rocker arms setup

Woolyman

Hi

I am talking about the valve rocker arms

Dean

On Jul 14, 2016 9:48 AM, "rattosh51 [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
By "rocker arms" what are you talking?
The arms on the front of the deck, or the front steering connected to the wheels?

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Rocker-arms-setup-tp2302p2325.html
To unsubscribe from Rocker arms setup, click here.
NAML

Re: Rocker arms setup

rattosh51
gotcha, wasn't even thinking engine rocker arms there. Looks to be pretty straightforward according to the drawings below, but I would definitely get new lock nuts for both. The biggest deal is adjusting the lash to make sure it's correct.
Might want to search through some of the older posts, as I think there was some discussion about that.

http://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/yam/5003a2a9f870021f60a12643/camshaft-valve