SOLD!!! Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC SOLD!!!

ybnormal70
This post was updated on .
I have a pretty good condition Yamaha YT3600 hydro 38" cut that I am trying to sell.  It is in good running shape with new blades.  I purchased a new 48" mower as I yard was just a little to big for the 38".  I have owned it for over 2 years and never had any problems with it.  I am located in Conway SC 29526.  If anyone is interested, please email me or send me a message here.  I'm looking to get $350 for it OBO.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC

mtviews
would you prep to ship to north carolina 28626...if so if shipping charges are affordable I am interested in the mower...thanks....

Re: Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC

ybnormal70
I would rather not bother with shipping and would rather sell locally.  It looks like you are about 5 hours from me.  If you are willing to drive down to get it let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

are pictures available...if tractor and deck are in good condition I am very interested in purchase.  please reply and we can make agrangements when you like
Thanks Rick

Re: Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC

ybnormal70
This post was updated on .

Thanks

Re: Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC

Mikey_1980
Does this have a grass bagger/catcher, if so would you be prepared to sell it separately and ship to the UK?

Re: Yamaha YT3600 for sale in SC

ybnormal70
Mower has been sold to Rick.  Hope he enjoys it.

Thanks everyone,

Kevin