Spare parts YT3600

cindy dknuts@hotmail.com
Hi,

Since 25 years we have a YT3600 and we are mowing our grass at least once a week.  Our YT3600 is still working perfect!! Last weekend we had a problem with the nose bolt and I replaced it.  I checked the internet and I found a second YT3600 for spare parts if our is not working.  But even the second one still works.  I found after a hugh search a new shift guide (via ebay) for it but I'm still looking for a floor mat. The Original chute was not with the machine but we are trying to fix something wit an other chute.  I've searched the internet but I can not find a lot of spare parts.   Can somebody help me with a site ?  I'm leaving in Belgium so best to have a site who is whiling to ship to europe.

It's nice to see that there is a fan club for this type of tractors.  Here in Belgium we have a lot of brands for machines, but for me there is only one.  One the new machines there is a ot of plastic, and at the YT3600 not and this is even working after 25 years and no rust !!! For me it's the best and know whe have 2 !!

Re: Spare parts YT3600

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning and welcome to our fourm.
Feel free to email us with any parts requests.
Unfortunately the floor mats are "No Longer Available" as these are seldom required, perhaps you can find a used set on this fourm somewhere.
For the shift guide plate, this is in stock and ordered quite often and we do ship worldwide !
You can use the link below to view all the fast moving YT-3600 parts complete with a link to buy and even see shipping costs all prior to purchase, just scroll through the list to see the Shift Guide plate.

http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/YT3600

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
Email   "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"