Starting problem

nascarjay
I just recently bought a YT6800 and for the past three weeks started fine but noticed that the CHAR light was on when starting not sure what that means or if that is normal but went out to start it today and it just clicked and then try put a charger on it and after charging for about 6 hours and it clicks fast but wont turn over  Ive notice that the battery is 8 years old   I know in my truck if it clicks like this its a battery problem or connection is the same true with this?   Thanks

Re: Starting problem

rattosh51
Yes, I'd say it's time for a new one.