Wanted - Mower Shroud for YT6700 and other parts.

Wanted - Mower Shroud for YT6700 and other parts.

Stigmen
Looking for the following parts:

New or good used grass discharge shroud = P/N JE85237100 , also need the rod, spring and whatever else holds the shroud on.

Air Box Clips P/N JA91443600 , used is fine

Air Filter P/N JE81445100, New of course.

Please contact me if you have any of the above.  I am located in Minnesota.
Thanks, Dan (763)458-8373

Re: Wanted - Mower Shroud for YT6700 and other parts.

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello
Air Box Clips # JA91443600 $1.92 ea
Air Filter # JE81445100 $65.44
The parts you require to mount the grass deflector back onto your tractor are $154.76, most of the parts are showing on backorder.
*Parts on back order are usually updated in 3 business days, with an ETA (estimated time of arrival) at which time we would bring you up to date*

Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com.

Regards Speedy,
YamahaGenuineParts.com  Blog
Email “info@yamahagenuineparts.com”