Where can I find parts for a YT3600 mower deck?

Where can I find parts for a YT3600 mower deck?

docdave50
The bearings blew on the 1992 mower deck main belt-drive shaft.  Apparently, I need the entire spindle assembly (shown below), since it is a welded part, plus upper and lower bearings for the belt drive.  Does anyone know where to get these parts?  It seems no matter how I do an on-line search, I come up with Yamaha ATV's or motorcycles...despite the fact that they are sending me to a site that sells Yamaha lawn tractor parts...who could know?

Re: Where can I find parts for a YT3600 mower deck?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator

Good morning here is a better picture,simply select the parts you need and let me know quantities etc and i will provide you price and availability to your location.
Regards Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
email  info@yamahagenuineparts.com

Re: Where can I find parts for a YT3600 mower deck?

docdave50
YamahaGenuineParts.com wrote

Good morning here is a better picture,simply select the parts you need and let me know quantities etc and i will provide you price and availability to your location.
Regards Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
email  info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Speedy,

I'd sent you the list of parts and quantities needed for the repair of my mower the other day.  Did you receive the list (#11, #13, [2* #16], #17,#18)? I am assuming from the diagram that 11 refers to the whole arm which holds the spindle. If you did, how much are these pieces going to cost in total?  And, of course, how and where can I get them?  Do you all also have the blades for the deck (2* #31)?  I have found it very difficult to find blades that are the right size and work with catch bag.  If you could let me know as soon as possible, that would be great.  My lawn needs cutting and I also use my mower as a ministry to elderly or disabled folks, so I'd like to get back in service as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

In, through and by the precious and redemptive Blood of the very Lamb of God, that Great Shepherd of the Sheep and, yet, Lion of the Tribe of Judah, even Jesus Christ, I am sincerely yours,

Docdave50

Re: Where can I find parts for a YT3600 mower deck?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning Dave, I email you several days ago, I guess you never got it, no worries here it is agian for you.

Counter arm           $61.13  on backorder…we will get an ETA usually 24 hrs after order has been placed.
Washer,plate           $2.41  available
Bearing $18.48ea   $36.96..available
Collar                      $9.23  available
Bolt                        $2.10  available
Shipping                $21.00…..Fedex with a tracking number
Total                    $132.83

You also mentioned Blades, $44.19 ea for 2 $88.39
                                Shipping additional $18.00
                                                Total  $106.39
Combined Total for both orders $239.22

We accept Visa MasterCard and American Express.
To have these parts ordered and shipped out, please provide us a credit card number complete with expiry date and a complete shipping address and we will process the order for you.
1-877-414-0404
Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com.

Regards Speedy,

YamahaGenuineParts.com  Blog