Where do i put my oil?! HELP

Yamaha User
What goes under the seat in the 'glove box', my oil light is on and i can't find another spot for it to go!!! My oil light IS on

Re: Where do i put my oil?! HELP

rattosh51
That is the oil fill for the hydro tranny...

Re: Where do i put my oil?! HELP

So where do you put the regular oil than so the light can shut off?

Re: Where do i put my oil?! HELP

rattosh51
There should be an oil fill tube right next to the engine. It screws off to reveal the dipstick that is attached.
It will have the type oil printed on it I believe.

Re: Where do i put my oil?! HELP

I have a yt 3600 and I see the dip stick right by the engine but no place to put the oil?

Re: Where do i put my oil?! HELP

The dipstick is also the oil fill...it fits into the plug, which screws off.