YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildman763
My father who is 72 yrs old Has a YT3600 that needed a Main Nozzel jet. He Don't Do the Computor thing. I Being his Favorite son(HaHa) undertook this Lawnmower problem. I STUMBLED upon this sight and CANNOT BELIEVE How SO MANY YAMAHAERS Come to the rescue. FOR THIS OVER & BEYOND HELP to Someone that has only in COMMON is a WORE-OUT 1988(He says 1985) LAWNMOWER. Did they make a YT3600 in 1985?
I JUST WANT TO SAY, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Shows what kinda people
ol nabblers are. GREAT RESPONSE from GREAT PEOPLE  Wildman763

ol yea duh hu I was looking for a main jet everyone gave me directions where to look they just ARE NOT there. SO WE GOT A NEW CARB for $105 shipping tax and all at
BABBITTSONLINE great price and on time. T,Y GUYS

Re: YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rattosh51
No problem, Wildman, that's why we're here. The Yamaha Lawn Tractors were only made between 1988 and 1990, so there isn't a lot of info out there. Hope the new carb cures all...