YT 3600 Parking brake adjustment?

beulahcutter
Hi, does anyone know if there is any way of adjusting the Parking brake as it has started to creep when motor running and parking brake applied?

Stuart
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: YT 3600 Parking brake adjustment?

rattosh51
Stuart,
 I think you need to adjust the hydro shift control if it is creeping. I'm not sure on the 3600, but it
usually is just a linkage that needs adjusting underneath the shift lever. But yes, the parking brake should be adjustable too. Maybe some one with a 3600 can chime in...

Re: YT 3600 Parking brake adjustment?

rattosh51
Stuart,
 After looking through my 6800 manual again I came across a little diagram for checking pad wear. Think the 3600 should be the same. Right at the bottom of the brake pedal, there is a wear limit mark that you should be able to see when brake is fully depressed. The bottom of the brake pedal kind've points to it. There is an adjuster too, what we were talking about before, turn the butterfly screw to line up the fixed washer with a mark, if that makes any sense.