YT 3600 parts for sale

Dirtbag
I have a few parts that were purchased new for my YT3600.  I had installed each part to see if it would eliminate my problem.  When it didn't fix the problem, I took it back off and put it back in it's original package.  My problem ended up being a worn intake lobe on my camshaft.  The parts that I have are:

Carburetor Part# JA1-14101-00 Cost $88.20, sell for $50 plus shipping.
CDI Unit    Part# JA1-85540-00 Cost $39.23, sell for $25 plus shipping.
Coil          Part# 4RP-82310-29 Cost $64.01, sell for $40 plus shipping.

Re: YT 3600 parts for sale

saintex
Just wondering if you still have these parts for sale. I think I could at least use the carb - maybe some of the others. Thanks!

Re: YT 3600 parts for sale

Dirtbag
Yes, I still have the parts.

Re: YT 3600 parts for sale

saintex
Great! I'll buy the carburator from you. Can you direct message me so we can work out the shipping? I'm not sure how to do so through the site.

Re: YT 3600 parts for sale

Dirtbag
You can contact me at mac78@att.net