YT-6800 Service Manual

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello guys
We still get a lot of requests for Yamaha Service manuals for the Yamaha YT-6800 tractor.
Unfortunately Yamaha no longer stock the “YT-6800 Service manual” in paper bound book.
We can however provide you a digital copy of the manual in the form of a PDF file for your own personal use, this would be much more cost effective than the old paper copy which sold for $149.95 ..(now discontinued.)
The PDF file can be stored on your computer and used as needed, you can also print pages as required and it never gets dirty.
Current cost of your Owners  manual PDF file  $20.00
Current cost of your Services manual PDF file  $50.00
You can order by credit card over the phone 1-877-414-0404 toll free or email us.

Speedy
Email   info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Toll Free 1-877-414-0404

Re: YT-6800 Service Manual

Jeff S
Thanks, I'll probably take you up on your offer fairly soon here.

$100+ for a service manual is pretty ridiculous and I can't believe many have been sold.

Jeff
1989 YT6800

RE: YT-6800 Service Manual

parts2

Good morning Jeff,

I would agree $100+ for a service manual is getting expensive.

Taking into account service shop labour rates of $80-$100/hr depending on what part of the country you live in, a service manual for $50 is very cost effective way to repair your machine.

Speedy

Thanks, I'll probably take you up on your offer fairly soon here.

$100+ for a service manual is pretty ridiculous and I can't believe many have been sold.

Jeff

1989 YT6800

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/YT-6800-Service-Manual-tp1829p1830.html

To start a new topic under Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from YT-6800 Service Manual, click here.
NAML

Re: YT-6800 Service Manual

Rdnckrick
I too am very interested!  This would be a VERY handy tool for all of us do-it-yourselfers!

Please keep us informed.  I have already sent an email to you for more info.

RE: YT-6800 Service Manual

parts2

Good afternoon, here you go as per your request, it’s the 2nd link down in all the fast moving YT-6800 tractor stuff.

http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/2009/03/lawn-tractor-service-manual.html

Speedy

www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/YT-6800-Service-Manual-tp1829p1833.html

To start a new topic under Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club, click here.
NAML

RE: YT-6800 Service Manual

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Good afternoon, here you go as per your request, it’s the 2nd link down in all the fast moving YT-6800 tractor stuff.

Speedy

To unsubscribe from YT-6800 Service Manual, click here.
NAML

Re: YT-6800 Service Manual

ALEX
Hi
Is the owners manual and service manual still availableif it is how do I get a copy.
Alex