YT 6800 for Sale Tucson AZ

superXin tractors
FOR SALE

Hey all I have a YT 6800 lawn tractor for sale.  Never raced or wrecked LOL... No just joking.  I've had many Yamaha's in my life.  I've even had the opportunity to work on there super cross team while my bro raced for them back in the late 90s.  So back to the tractor its just been serviced.  Its been kept in my sea container for most of its life when not in use.  I moved to a smaller house with no land so I don't need the tractor sitting around and it needs to go down the road to a new home.  I've done all the up keep on it and no problems what so ever.  All still factory newer tires and blades. Never worked hard in its life.  The only thing that's after market is the seat (its a bass boat seat with arm rests).  I also put a after market low flow fuel pump on it so if it sits long you can still fire it right up without long cranking periods. I am asking 2800.00 for this gem or OBO cash only or trade for something fun???  I've always been a gear head.
email for more info craigstewart007@yahoo.com